Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's a Sad Day but a Joyous Occasion

Weird huh?  Both of the older girls had the most wonderful kindergarten teacher. She truly made Kindergarten a fabulous experience. I couldn't have wanted for anything more than what she made it for each of them.

This year she is retiring.  Just one year shy of being able to teach all of my girls. Cali is devastated. She remembers many of the wonderful activities her big sisters did and the amazing experiences they had. I am grateful she was able to be a part of those.

Our school held a retirement celebration for Mrs. Bryson at her last Kindergarten class performance.  It was an especially moving ceremony and my heart still aches with longing for her, for Cali's first year.

I am certain Kindergarten will be fabulous for Cali and we have high hopes for the teacher she will get but we will miss Mrs. Bryson.  She will always hold a very special place in our hearts.

No comments: