Saturday, April 17, 2010

Prom

No, my girls aren't old enough to be going to prom but they sure dream about it.

We did go to AJ's promenade. We go most every year; since we live in such a small town, it's almost certain that we will know a few kids who are there.

This was Senior prom for many of the kids we are close to.  It was bitter-sweet.  As always, the dresses were beautiful and the boys we loads of fun. When they kids walk to runway, a lot of them do something silly at the end.

Brady (a good friend and talented hockey player) and his date had my most favorite move of the night. I know the picture is blurry but I couldn't resist sharing it with you.

AJ took an old friend as his date and they went with one of his closest friends, Vinnie and his date.. His wonderfully sweet little girlfriend didn't go to the prom with him because she graduated two years ago and felt she'd be out of place. I admire her for the decision and I think AJ did too. I think it shows amazing confidence!

I hear he had a great time. I know we had loads of fun at promenade and he even let me take oodles of pictures. They enjoy teasing me and taking these angry photos. Then we all end up in fits of laughter; they can never hold the pose for too long.

This picture of Cassi and AJ cracked us all up when we were perusing the nights photos. I didn't realize AJ friends Calvin, and Jordan were in it like they were.

And Cori thinks AJ is the bomb. Most people see a lot of similarities between the two. I think they act a lot alike.

Cali is fortunate to have a lot of older influence in her life; at least I think she is.  :) In all seriousness, I know they love her dearly.  AJ is really good with her and always pays her special attention, no matter where we are.

He even let me take pictures of him with his Mom.  See, he really is a good boy! What teenager does that I ask you?


Sweet, sweet boy!

No comments: