Sunday, January 03, 2010

amongst friends #9

The Letter F

I personally had several ideas and took many pictures this week. Had I not already posted our First Family picture of the New Year, I would have used that. I am not sure my family would have waited to see the family picture and I don't like to use pictures twice so I ventured into new directions. I had pictures of ice Fishing, and Fog (a few different options) and thought of many others. I ended up using this picture in hopes that again, I offered a small peek into the images of Alaska.

Do you ever think about what you would take a picture of, given the chance. Here it is, your chance, next weeks letter is G. Have a GREAT time!

Edit*
Cori-Flexible
Christie-Frozen
Kelly-Fountain
Frank-Firearm
Cassi-Frosting
Jenny-Fun

No comments: