Wednesday, January 27, 2010

amongst friends #12

The Letter I

Whew, it has been a week! That's my excuse for being late with this! In addition, I received most contributions late so I am guessing others had a bit of a hard time coming up with something for "I". I suppose that would be why we can call it a challenge!

Personally, I had a couple pictures but struggled with focus and composition. On a good note, I've already got a least one option taken for "J".

We have two new friends participating this week. And I loved their choices. Now it's your turn. Join in.

Can you guess the connection every one made to "I"?


Next week is "J"

*Wren- Me, myself and I
Cassi- Ice
Cori- Isaac (her boyfriend)
Ann- I Spy
Kelly- IDEA
Jenny- I
Christie- Ice sculpture

*I am lovin' the creativity going on in Kelly's picture!

No comments: