Monday, November 16, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook 11-16


FOR TODAY 2009-11-16

Outside my window... It is dark and cold. 12 below last time I checked! The day went so fast.

I am thinking...about Kelly. And our amongst friends pictures.

I am thankful for...my life. IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE! ;)

From the learning rooms...Cali has a new favorite game. We call it more than, less than or equal to. We roll dice.

From the kitchen...I have been craving good veggies! I have got to find a way to get through to my family. That said, I did get Cali to try egg drop soup today! WOW!

I am wearing...jeans and a hoodie. Did I mention how cold it is???

I am creating...I NEED to be creating turkey's for examples for Thursday's Family Fun Night.

I am going...to stay home tomorrow and make turkeys!

I am reading...blogs. I haven't read any in two days. The horror!

I am hoping...for warmer weather.

I am hearing...the crackle of the wood stove.

Around the house...we are still trying to clean up. I may never get to where I want to be. :(

One of my favorite things...the ice snowflake I made today. (pictures coming soon)

A few plans for the rest of the week...Remember...I told you, FAMILY FUN NIGHT on Thursday. Wish me luck!

A photo for sharing...
Doesn't it just look cold?

To read more daybook's take a look here.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

12 BELOW!?!?! OK, maybe Alaska's not the place for me. I'm bummed that it is 50 degrees outside today. I don't mind the cold, as long as there isn't too much of it!

Stay warm!

Loved the cheer competition pictures. Your girls are adorable!

lisa