Tuesday, November 03, 2009

"A" Little Gratefulness

I hope you will consider joining me in this gratefulness challenge. You can read more about it here.

*I've been thinking about "G" a lot this past week. Here is what I thought of.


Here goes it for this week:

"G"

generations
- I could have more simply said Grandparents however, there are great-Grandparents too and truthfully I like generations better. I like the history. I like having a big family and the stories that come with them, from the youngest to the oldest. I treasure every little move the babies make to every thought that the oldest of our family shares with me.
I am grateful for what each generation provides to the make up of my family and I am grateful to have experienced many generations in our family at one time. Currently I have 2 nieces under a year old and a Grandma who just turned 80. There are 4 generations in my family; now 3 in Scott's. It's pretty amazing to thing there are almost 80 years between the ones I love the most, don't you think?

girly things- (I know it's stretching it but I told you, I struggled with "g"). I am very fortunate that my girls are very balanced kids. They all have their moments of being athletic, princess-y and even kooky. But at the end of the day, I really enjoy the 'girl' in them. The dressing up, the dreams of fairytale outcomes, the make-up, the clothes and the special girly secrets between a Mom and her girls. Yep, we're heading there and I am going to enjoy the ride.

GOD- The creator of all living things. Look around you, see it all, feel it all, sense it all. How could you not be grateful for the reason you are you? Be grateful! ENOUGH SAID!

No comments: