Sunday, November 08, 2009

amongst friends



Well, I am beginning a new journey on my blog this week, with friends.

Once a week I will post a collage of photos that were taken by friends.
We are a group of friends from all over; Alaska, Florida, Alabama. We are 3 long time friends. We hope to add more friends as our journey grows. I invite you to join us. Send me your photo by Saturday and I will add it to our collage each Sunday.

For now, since this is somewhat a new experience for a few of us, we will offer a theme. I hope that as we progress we will no longer need one.

So, without further adieu, I give you "Fall", amongst friends.

The theme for the upcoming week is "motion".

*Edit- I was inspired to do this by a wonderful blog ApplesforPoppyAnne who has a similar project titled Earth's Best Sunday's. She in turn was inspired by a book Titled "A Year of Mornings". Be sure to check it out and if you'd like to offer your view of the world amongst friends, please do.

No comments: