Monday, November 02, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook 11-02


FOR TODAY 2009-11-02

Outside my window... It is fresh and new and COLD!

I am thinking...about chasing the moon with Sugar Raye.

I am thankful...for moon journals. It has been nice to have something special to share with Cassi.

From the learning rooms...I need to learn exactly where the moon sets for us here in order to make moon chasing tomorrow morning a little easier.

From the kitchen...figuring our what to do for dinner and preparing dinner for tomorrow too. It's going to be an excruciatingly busy day tomorrow so I have to prepare today!

I am wearing...sweats. I didn't shower yet. I was chasing the MOON! :)

I am creating...space...for the multitude of Christmas decorations my children want to bring up from the crawl space!

I am going...to keep packing up things that my children no longer play with. It's a great feeling getting some of this stuff out of the house!

I am reading...Amelia Bedelia and I Spy and the other new books Cali bought with her gift card to Border Books that Grandma sent to her! Thanks Grandma! ;)

I am hoping...for inspiration. I need something new in my life!

I am hearing...the heater working overtime.

Around the house...we are going to have a fire in the wood stove tonight. The girls and I agree we could use a cozy evening here at home. (After music lessons, of course!)

One of my favorite things...Halloween. It was a wonderful day for my children and me. I lvoe the traditions we continue and the new ones we are creating.

A few plans for the rest of the week...Trying to keep afloat. Keep wishing for Daddy's return and doing our best to make sure we don't go to the wrong place at the wrong time.

A photo for sharing...

From our Moon hunt!

To read more daybook's take a look here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - gorgeous photo! What is moon chasing?

dtbrents said...

I have no idea what chasing the moon is but it sounds like fun. Your picture of the moon is lovely. Have a great weekend. Doylene