Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Homeschool Blogger of the Year


No, I don't homeschool but sometimes I wish I did. And if I ever grow up (and decide to homeschool) I wanna be just like Lisa at 5 Orange Potatoes. Her blog is amazing and wonderful and like a piping hot cup of coffee just when you need it most. It's comforting, exciting, fun and make you feel all warm and cozy inside.

She has been nominated for Best Unchooling Blog of the Year
and I think she deserves it. If you'd like, go check out her blog, go take a look at the nominees and vote. I know she would appreciate it!

*edit- she didn't ask me to write this- and I hope I am not breaking any rules for writing it. I just really like her and her blog.
Cheers!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You are the sweetest for writing this about me! I'm so touched by the words, really! Thank you!

lisa