Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"A" Little Gratefulness

I hope you will consider joining me in this gratefulness challenge. You can read more about it here.


Here goes it for this week:

"H"

holidays
- I guess "H" just came at the right time didn't it. No really, I would hope that I'd remember to be thankful for holidays year 'round, because I truly love them. Inevitably it brings most folks together, whether it be with family or friends and I love that. I am a big fan of being of having everyone together and during the holidays we seem to do that more often. I am also grateful that I live in a place where I can celebrate my beliefs without ridicule. I am ever so grateful for that!

health- I try to remember everyday to be grateful for my health and I really try not to take it for granted. My family is well, I am well, my friends are well. And I hope that it remains so.

happiness- The wonderfulness that comes with being happy...I am grateful that I have the ability to let go of things weighing me down and just be happy. Laughter is immensely freeing, a smile uplifting. I am so glad I am happy and that my family is as well. It just makes our world a better place. :)

No comments: