This is fun. I was given this blog award by Michie at Seeking Imperfection. It's been a bit since she told me about it but I was unsure who to pass it on to and of course writing 10 honest things about ones self is a little revealing, well not as revealing as more than 10 but still, trying to determine what I should say, well I'm still not sure.
So, first, thank you Michie, it was sweet of you to think of me.
The rules are these-
"When you receive the prize, you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in their content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing that they were prized with 'Honest Weblog'. List [if you can and/or dare] at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"
So, I will pass it on to:
Reinvented - whom I've only just begun reading. I love her straight forwardness and the amazing creativity that she has and inspires.
One Crafty Momma- hers is one of the very first blogs I started reading. Simply lovely!
Wee Folk Garden- I actually read Kim's other blog Wee Folk Art but I love the whimsical things she is doing in the garden. It's a fun place to visit.
Hippies Unite (formerly know as snapshots) Possibly my favorite blogger ever. She is funny and seems kind. I wish I could meet her one day. I think we'd be friends.
Frugal Family Fun I only recently started reading this blog. Frugality probably isn't my best feature but I am learning and this gal has great ideas.
And Ramblings of a Crazy Woman I go there for endless ideas to keep my girls busy. Such a fun place to visit.
And, this is one award I would have also passed on to Michie so I count Seeking imperfection as my 7th. :) I think we are an awful lot alike. :)
Thanks for having such great blogs to visit.
And if you are interested, ten 'HONEST' things you may not know about me.
1. I really don't want to grow up. Peter Pan is my idol.
2. My kids (especially my older one) are starting to think I am embarrassing and it makes me sad.
3. I don't feel as though I have many 'good' friends although I love everyone and wish I did more with friends.
4. I do my best work at the last minute and I am a bit of a procrastinator. OK, maybe more than a bit.
5. I have a long, long list of things I'd like to learn.
6. I REALLY want to write a book. (What should I write about?)
7. I wish I could adopt a child. Or better yet, I wish I had the money to offer a home to many children in need.
8. I would love it if more of my (and Scott's) family would move to Alaska.
9. My favorite movie ever is DROP DEAD FRED. It's older but is so darn funny. Rent it- you will have fun!
10. I lack self-confidence but I don't think most people know it.
So now you know so much more about me, aren't you so glad you do. :)