Friday, March 20, 2009

Word of the Week

Your word of the week is...


FLIBBERTIGIBBET

flib-er-tee-JIB-ut

Function:
noun

1. : a silly flighty person

And here is the example I will give the girls in the morning.

That girl was such a flibbertygibbet on her birthday that I forgot how serious she could be.



*I'm about 17 minutes late posting this. Forgive me. (EDIT- I am early, it's just after midnight-it was a busy day :-) I was in the big city all day celebrating the big 10 with Cassi. And what a great day it was. (pictures and stories soon to come)

In regard to the word of the week. I really wanted a word that I could associate with my happy little princess girl. I decided this one will do. I am not sure it describes her all of the time but I am pretty certain it described each of us at some point today. And quite frankly, it is really fun to say. I can't wait to tell the girls in the morning. It is sure to bring on even more giggles.
Enjoy!

No comments: