Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wordless Wednesday 08-18

"Cause I am rarely wordless-
Here in Alaska, at least on the peninsula we have had 32 consecutive days of rain. Today, we finally saw some sunshine! I asked Cali to go out to our picnic table and sort some of the items we've gathered at the beach lately so they could dry out. I came out to check on her and found her in my beaver ear muffs. It was a beautiful 65 degrees, and the sunniest day we've had in 32 days!! She was worried her ears would get chilled. ;)

2 comments:

Christie said...

For the record...These ear muffs were a gift. They've never been worn. I don't condone killing for fur, and personally we eat everything we kill. :) Just didn't want any one to be offended.

4 Lettre Words said...

Wow...I wish I had that kind of worry right now. It's so sticky-hot here and I'm over it in a big way.

Love the beach collection! So cool.