Monday, July 12, 2010

amongst friends #37

Memories~













I like the pictures this week. I thought I might tell you the stories I know about them but then I figured you might want to try and figure it out for yourself first. so I guess I will update you next week.

Personally this has been a rather hard week for me. And my photo was a sort of culmination of the happenings of my week. It wasn't the picture I'd originally planned but once I took it i kept finding myself going back to it and thinking it's the one I should use for memories.

Next week the theme is PINK and I am guessing it will be easier than the last few weeks have been. I am looking forward to the free path of direction. I haven't really thought about what photo I will take. I guess I will see what comes my way.

Can you believe we've been at this for 36 weeks?  I can hardly believe it myself. I think we have a few more themes in the Que but I am guessing we are going to start thinking of some new things. Do you have any ideas?

If you do, feel free to pass them on to me. In the mean time get pink on your brain and see what photos you can come up with.  Until next week...

**Edit
Jocelyn- From what I hear, Jocelyn danced her way through her youth. It was a true love. I've heard her mention a time or two her dreams that her baby girl will follow in her footsteps. :) When I look at this picture I imagine Jocelyn floating (that is what ballerin's do right) through a performance and it makes me smile.

Kelly- Made her own collage of photos that reminded her special of special moments of times gone by. I feel privileged to be a part of those special moments. So many of the pictures brought memories flooding back to me.

Jenny- This is a photo of her Momma who passed 8 years ago. She was simply beautiful and I only wish I could have known her. It is so evident where Jenny's own beauty comes from.

Sandy- This is a piece of crafted pie she made to go with a story of her youth. If I understand it right, her Aunt made a pie in Sandy's youth, that neither Sandy or her cousins were too fond of. One cousin told them to put pepper on it to make it taste better. I hear it didn't go so well. :)

Christie-This photo of Cori was the beginning of probably the roughest week I've had pertaining to my children since they were born. Cori left for a week to Idaho the night this was taken. She took this pillow with her and insisted she have her Barney pillow case on it. It's been around since she was very little and I had no idea it meant so much to her. It made me smile that she wanted it with her and I now may have to confiscate it to save and show my grandchildren someday.

No comments: