Thursday, July 01, 2010

amongst friends #35

Family~















Seriously, the theme of Family has turned out to be one of the hardest yet. Who would have thought that? I'd  been thinking about it for some time so I was pretty much ready to go. I am guessing what stumped people most was wondering if their picture should be and actual picture of the family or something more out-of-the-box. 

When I first glanced at some of the pictures I kind of shook my head however after looking at them since yesterday, I must admit they are growing on me.  Everyone thinks of, remembers, honors, and defines family in their own way and I find it kind of interesting the ways it was expressed here. And I especially like that I can put some faces to some people. :)

So did you consider what you might photograph for this theme? And if so, would you have gone a more traditional route or were you thinking on the edge of the theme as well?

Please whomever you are reading this, take this as a personal invite to join us. It is fun and while some themes are harder than others, that is kind of the purpose.  To stretch your creativity.

Consider yourself family, friends and neighbors and join in. After all, we are all amongst friends here aren't we?

The themes for the upcoming weeks are: ( and they definitely could be a challenge)

Scent (you only have a few days left since I posted this so late)
Memories
Pink
Abstract

No comments: