Monday, August 31, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook 8-31



FOR TODAY 2009-08-31
Outside my window...it's sunny and cool. Fall is making it's way here.

I am thinking...that I wish my husband were back home.

I am thankful for...my girls. I brought them into the world then they became mine.

From the learning rooms...I would like to do a project with Cali today. We have several that are ongoing that I would like to tie up.

From the kitchen...Hmmm, I wish it were Chicken of the Woods risotto but alas, I've not located any yet.

I am wearing...nothing exciting.

I am creating...spore prints from a wonderful mushroom I found yesterday with Grandpa.

I am going...to fold clothes as soon as I finish this post.

I am reading...Eat, Pray, Love although my reading time is limited so I may be reading it a long time.

I am hoping...that Mark does as well as I know he can when he flies this week.

I am hearing...Hanna Montana, again.

Around the house...it's a wreck and I should quit doing projects with my girls so often and clean more.

One of my favorite things...is finding new passions. Every one is so exciting.

A few plans for the rest of the week: I just want to enjoy it. To take pleasure in all that is good.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...The gift

If you'd like to see other daybooks or join in, go here.

No comments: