Wednesday, May 26, 2010

amongst friends #29

The Letter Z















Well, we've done it! We have finally made it to the letter Z. I wasn't sure we could do it.
We are going to move on to themes now and i am hoping some of you who have considered joining finally take the plunge and jump in. If you are wondering how to go about getting started, all you need to do is find out what the theme is (this week it's summer- next week it's round), take your picture, email me your picture (cheer4soccer at gci.net) by Sunday mornings and tell me what state you live in. The idea is to connect your photo to the theme in whatever way you wish. There are no rules other than offering a brief explanation of your photo connection to the theme in the event it isn't evident. And those Z pictures, do you know what mine is? Just curious. ;) I hope to see your contributions in my in-box soon. Cheers! PS: I've updated the last few collages in case you were curious about what the photo connections were.

No comments: