Friday, December 04, 2009

Some Really COOL Furniture

I thought I would show you some really cool furniture I found the other day.

There was a rather comfy couch, and who needs tv when you can view the stars.

Then there was this amazing double sided chair. one piece of modern furniture that seats two. AWESOME!




These are some fine artists. They work super hard and make great furniture.



And they are fun to watch!

***I've linked this outside adventure to the MAGIC ONIONS Friday's Nature Table
Go check out lots of other great explorations, adventures and nature inspired crafts there.

3 comments:

Haasiegirl said...

ok, now that just looks freezing!!

trisha
momdot

Christie said...

Thanks for stopping by. It was cold to me but they were having a blast. I have been trying to visit your site but I am forbidden?

I was following along for a while and even got into it with some people regarding your post.

Man there are some real idiots in the world and some who really need to find something better to do with their time.

I hope things are calming down for you. Just be who you are. Cheers. :)

Erin said...

That looks sooo cold. I wanted to try and follow you but there's no link for that. I think your blog rawks. Have fun staying warm... she says from Florida. :-)