Sunday, May 03, 2009

Living the Wild Life

Still catching up...
I took this picture March 23rd. I only mention this because I didn't want you thinking I left my St. Patrick's Day decorations up through April. Of course, they were still up on March 23rd which isn't any better but still, April? No way, not me! :)

This guy was being incredibly bothersome. He left the area outside my window and planted himself in front of my door. I finally poked my foot out the dog door to make a bit of noise only to have him nearly licking my shoe. Can you see him looking down at my foot?

Finally, he walked around to the other side of the house allowing us enough time to get out the front door and into the car, but not before I took this picture right outside the window on the side of the house.

It is most definitely a WILD LIFE!

No comments: