Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Doing Without

I really do have two other children. I didn't hide them in a closet. And I love them dearly. They are gone a lot these days, busier than ever. I will get pictures of them up here soon!

In the meantime-Here is a funny Cali moment.

The poor girl has no good toys, she has even had to make her own rocking horse. If you find one, garage sale, thrift store where ever...

...because all she's got is this laundry basket...and this elephant...and this ear muff.





NOT!! The kid has every toy ever made and this is what she decided to play with today.
When I asked her about it, she said it was her rocking horse, because she doesn't have one. (And a true lady will always offer a ride to her best elephant.)

1 comment:

Sherry Gann said...

I know exactly how it is. :) My son will literally trip over toys to get to an empty cardboard box.

...oh, and great idea to make stress balls for party favors!