Thursday, June 21, 2012

It's Getting Serious...

Seriously fun! OK, well I thought it was fun.

We all gathered for Father's Day out at Grandpa's house of course!


We had to drag him off the roof, I mean everyone's go to eat, right?


GiGi took care of everything! A good thing too because with Scott having come home only the 2 days before we were doing much around our house but hanging on Daddy!

Normally at these family get together's we play Blongo, or that toss game where you throw golf balls attached to string but....it has slowly fell apart and is no longer usable. Cassi and I decided we would buy Bocci Ball and give that a go.



It didn't go so well. I thought it was great. And Dad and I were in the midst of quite a game when the rest of the crew came along and we decided to play reams. That, of course, is when things for serious...seriously competitive. :)
And then it got hot! (Really, it made it to 70+ degrees depending on your part of town- the hottest day of the year so far!) And then the whining started. 

And that's when we decided the next score wins. And that's when I won! Yay! (Well not really, But I seriously wanted too!)
OK, Scott's team (red) won...and I guess that is fair 'cause he is a Dad and all, and it was Father's day. I guess I can let it go, until next time! "Cause having fun and playing winning games is SERIOUS! :)

Happy Father's Day to the Best Two Dad's EVER!

And in case you were wondering, the girls did get on the trampoline and caught some serious air!

No comments: