Saturday, January 27, 2007

A Story About Cali

I was in my bedroom putting clothes away and Cali started digging around. AS you might notice she found a really cool cowboy hat. Then she found some really cute shoes and spent a good 10 minutes getting those to stay on her feet. As she was strutting around, she found a soooper cute belt, which she promptly put on her roly poly tum. She has become quite the pageant queen.


After some great photo ops, I started goofing off with her. Apparently my compliments were inappropriate; she got mad-at me! She found a nice sulking spot in the closet.

Being the GREAT mom that I am, I was able to turn the situation around quickly. Whew!

1 comment:

Mark, Jeanie, Allie and Amy said...

What a fun age!! I know you're taking advantage of every second. She's such a cutie, personality plus!!